|This course introduces TOGGLe (Toolbox for Generic NGS Analyses), a framework to quickly build pipelines and to perform large-scale NGS analysis through an easy and user-friendly approach. This tools is developed by the Sout Green platform.|
TOGGLe, a flexible framework for easily building complex workflows and performing robust large-scale NGS analyses
Christine Tranchant-Dubreuil, Sebastien Ravel, Cecile Monat, Gautier Sarah, Abdoulaye Di- allo, Laura Helou, Alexis Dereeper, Ndomassi Tando, Julie Orjuela-Bouniol, Francois Sabot. bioRxiv https: //www.biorxiv.org/content/early/2018/01/10/245480.
Basic knowledge of Linux (Linux for dummies required)
- Why using TOGGLe to analyse NGS data?
- How to perform an analysis with TOGGLe?
- Creating your own workflow with a simple configuration file
- How to execute your own workflow using the command line interface?
- Use case
- Creating your own workflow
- Analysing your NGS data with TOGGLe
- Christine Tranchant (CT) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sebastien Ravel (SR) - email@example.com
|2017||Montpellier, France||TOGGLe||20||CT, SR||UMR DIADE, IMPE, MIVEGEC, INTERTRYP|